THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Avoiding Problems When Filming - Response

Previously we looked at the problems we might face when filming and had the opportunity to self evaluate and look at the problems we might face personally. I thought that my main problem would be to with being too dominating. This turned out not to be the cae, I think i was quite submissive maybe even too much as I didnt voice some of my opinions, which led to a brief disruption. This was resolved quickly after a group meeting was called and all the issues addressed. In my attempt to be less vocal I went to the extreme and didnt say anything at all and I needed to find a balance between the two. Regarding the other problems I predicted might take place, they didnt really occur and everything went really well during filming and later editing.

No comments: