THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Overall Thoughts

I really enjoyed this project and learned a lot. I've gained a keener interest into thriller films and learnt alot about what makes a thriller a thriller, including the need to create enigma and suspense. I learnt a lot more about filming and how to use the camera to film certain shots. Such as being able to film from a high angle whilst keeping the camera steady using the tripod. I also learnt a lot about continuity editing, such as the 180 degree rule and other continuity techniques which we incorporated in our sequence. For example, when we used a match on action when the main character drops his cigarette. In addition I gained more knowledge on Adobe Premiere in constructing our opening sequence and I'm now able to use it more confidently.

Overall I'm pleased in our final sequence and think it fits the brief. Our group worked well together in acheiving our final peice but could have spent more time and planning and organisation. This would be something we would work on for the next project.

No comments: